Diffusers are a great way to add constant fragrance to your home or business space and will continue to disperse scent in the air until the oil evaporates.
It’s always important to remember that diffusers are subtle and are there to give fragrant to your area not to overpower a room.
- Remove the stopper carefully and insert the reeds. Make sure you do this over the sink or a non-porus surface.
- Warning: Handle with care. Avoid heat or an open flame. Keep out of reach of children and pets. For external use only. Do not ingest
- Place your diffuser in your chosen room, or if using in a common area place diffuser somewhere the fragrance can disperse throughout the whole area.
- After an hour when you can see the reeds are soaking up oil flip the reeds over and put them back in the bottle to make sure the oil soaks the entire length of the reeds. Make sure you do this over your sink and wash your hands afterwards.
- We recommend you flip the reeds once a week, this way your scent will remain strong and the reeds are less likely to get clogged up with dust and other particles
- When buying refill oil for your diffuser, clean your diffuser bottle with soapy water and leave to dry before refilling. Our diffuser refills always have new reeds in the package so if you are switching to a new scent make sure you use the new reeds.
- Fragrance diffuses for 6 months from opening or can last longer, depending on air conditions & the frequency that the reeds are turned. For greater longevity, keep away from draughts, heat or direct sunlight.
- Spills should be cleaned up immediately to avoid staining. We recommend placing your bottle on a coaster to avoid any staining or damage to furniture or surfaces.
- Once the diffuser has settled in if you think the fragrance is too strong, simply remove one of the reeds. The fewer reeds you have in the bottle the slower the oil will disperse throughout the room